BOSTON BAR - Double Chocolate Brownie
Paleo (Grass Fed Whey)
Fats: 10g, Net Carbs: 11g, Sugars: 3g, Protein 20g
Prebiotic Fiber, Grass Fed Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Cashew Butter, Organic 100% Cacao Chocolate Chips, Erythritol, Organic Cocoa, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Whey Protein Isolate, Water, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Stevia
NEW HAMPSHIRE BAR - Quinoa Cookie
Vegan (Pea Protein)
Fats: 12g, Protein: 9g, Net Carbs: 13g, Sugars: 3g
Organic Cashew Butter, Chicory Root Fiber, Organic Cashews, Pea Protein, Organic Whole Grain Quinoa, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Cherries, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Coconut Oil, Greens Blend (Green Tea, Spirulina, Chlorella), Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Stevia
MAINE BAR - Coconut Cookie Dough
Vegan (Pea Protein)
Fats: 17g, Protein: 9g, Net Carbs: 9g, Sugars: 2g
Organic Cashew Butter, Chicory Root Fiber, Pea Protein, Organic Coconut, 100% Organic Chocolate Chips, Organic Cacao Nibs, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Stevia
All of our bars are gluten free, non-GMO, no added sugar and either vegan or paleo friendly
- Our GrassFed Whey Protein comes from the pure milk of grass-fed, pasture-fed cows in New Zealand.
- Our Dried Cherries are sourced directly from the farmers of Sunrise Fresh Farm in Linden, California.
- Our Vanilla is distilled from organic beans grown in Tonga and Fiji, and are processed down the street from our manufacturer in California.
- Our Organic Clover Honey comes from a family owned and operated company based in Eugene, Oregon that sources its honey exclusively from small beekeepers.
- Most of our nut butters come from an employee owned company, based in New York, that engages in fair trade practices and supports small and rural farms.
- Erythritol and Stevia are both naturally occurring sweeteners sourced from plants that have not been shown to have an effect on insulin or blood sugar levels.
- The Natural Flavors in our bars come from natural plant derivatives. The flavor is comprised of a proprietary blend of natural ingredients that enhance the flavor and smell of a nutrition bar. These flavors are custom made specifically for nutrition bars and are all natural and non-GMO.
- The Organic Vegetable Glycerine is derived from a wild plant in India called Mahua and is used to add sweetness and moisture to the bars.