Internship: Brand Marketing Position
The Gutsey internship program accelerates career development for upcoming college graduates who wish to build a foundation of business knowledge and leadership skills in a fast growing food related startup. Gutsey is a New England based lifestyle brand that operates with the mission to influence everyday people towards a healthier lifestyle through grab-n-go products that are not only good for you but are extremely satisfying. You can find out more about us on the Gutsey website.
This is a paid, part-time, semi-remote internship. The position would require approximately 10-12 hours per week for 12 weeks. Students may earn academic credit.
During your internship period you will be provided the support and resources you need to develop your business, marketing and leadership skills. By working at this small, growing company you will have a unique opportunity to observe all facets of the business and contribute in more impactful ways than you could at a larger organization.
This is a true learning opportunity where you will be working directly with the founder of the company and learning the ins and outs, as well as the ups and downs of starting a startup.
In addition to the day to day tasks, and collaborating with the founder of Gutsey to design, develop and implement various campaigns - you will be assigned one long-term project that you will lead and will be able to use as proof of performance in your portfolio or resume.
You will be placed into an assignment, based on interest and business need, in any of the following areas:
- Marketing strategy and implementation leading up to crowdfunding campaign
- Creation and implementation of corporate giving program
- Customer engagement and retention
- Distribution and market expansion
Other areas of potential training/focus
- Analytics and insights
- Email marketing campaigns
- Content creation
- Business development
- Management of wholesale accounts
- Event planning and management
Checklist for success:
- Working toward a Bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing, Management, Business Development or other related areas
- The drive to actively contribute to both personal and company-wide goals through creative and innovative thinking
- Proven strength in analysis and creative problem solving, communication, interpersonal relationships, self-motivation, and leadership
- Geographic mobility (must be able to travel to Portsmouth, NH on occasion)
- Fun and outgoing personality with a passion for food, fitness and healthy living
Resumes may be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org