Your friends won't believe that this dip is the healthy version of the typical fat filled Buffalo Chicken Dip... so don't tell them! ;)
Seriously though this dip so good and totally satisfying, its going to be your new go-to dish for parties and events.
- 16 oz of shredded chicken or 1 can of chicken (rinsed and drained)
- 2 c. of cottage cheese
- 1/2 packet of dry ranch dressing mix
- 3/4 c. of hot sauce (Frank's Red Hot) this can be adjusted to your liking.
- wedge of blue cheese
- 1 package of celery for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place cottage cheese and dry ranch mix in blender and blend until completely mixed and smooth.
- In a large bowl, add chicken then add the cottage cheese mixture and hot sauce and mix all together.
- Spread the dip into a 9x9 pan or a pie or casserole dish. Sprinkle the blue cheese on top (as little or as much as you want) and bake, uncovered for about 30 minutes until the dip is bubbling and the cheese is starting to brown on top. Allow to cool a few minutes before eating.
- Clean the celery stalks and chop into sticks and use the celery to scoop up the dip and enjoy!